On-Line ticket purchases for the 50th Class Reunion of Robinson High School - Class of 1965 has closed. Tickets are not available at the door both Friday and Saturday nights. Cash only at the door and it is a cash bar. Please plan ahead.
DIRECTIONS TO THE TAMPA CLUB AND PARKING GARAGE (229-6028)
From Interstate 275 North or South:
• Interstate 275 North or South to Ashley Drive. Exit 44 (Exit from 275 North splits; Bear to right)
• Stay on Ashley St. to 8th stoplight: Jackson St.
(Jackson is one block after Kennedy Blvd. Ashley St. Intersection)
• Turn left on Jackson St; get in right-hand lane and proceed to next stoplight -- Tampa St.
• Turn right on Tampa St. -- go 1/2 block and take first possible right into Parking Garage driveway
• Turn into Garage Entrance on the right - veer to right
• Proceed to Level 3 -- follow sign to Visitor Parking, Take ticket at either gate on Level 3
• Park on Level 6 or above or an unreserved space
• Take Garage elevator to "Sky bridge" Level (Level 3)
• Exit Elevator on "Sky bridge" Level; walk to the left over the Sky bridge into the Main Lobby of Bank of America Plaza.
• Proceed to center bank of elevators marked "32-42"
• Take elevator to 41st floor and entrance to The Tampa Club
For Saturday Access:
• The Security Gates at the Garage Entrance are closed on Weekends. Please follow these directions for Garage access:
• Pull up to Gate, push the White button and a Security Agent will answer
Inform the Security agent that you are going to The Tampa Club and the Gate will be opened
• Pull the second Gate (on the third level) and take a ticket. There is no charge for parking on Saturdays, but you will need a ticket to exit the garage.
• After exiting the Garage Elevator and walking to the left, the four glass doors to the "Sky Bridge" will be locked.
• Another call box is located to the right of the four doors.
• Push the white button and a security agent will answer and open the door.
• Note...When leaving the Club, after walking over the "Sky Bridge", the far left-hand glass door will electronically open as you move close to it.
• When exiting the garage, pull up to the gate (third level) press button. Attendant will open gate. Please place your ticket in silver box before exiting.